Bakcou Mule Electric Bike: a Fat Tire Hunting eBike
Bakcou markets its bikes to a specific niche in the electric bike industry - hunters. Hunting often requires navigating off-beaten paths and packing heavy loads.
With an electric bike and ebike trailer, hunters can carry their load and track animals further than they could on foot. This mode of transportation is also quieter than other options, which may make it easier to find the game you are after.
What Sets the Mule Apart From Other Bakcou Bikes
The Mule is for those that don’t need or care about having the rear suspension shock, making it lighter and cheaper than the Storm. It also has an inch shorter frame and stand over height, allowing a little more clearance.
- Motor: Smart torque-sensing motor powered by Bafang. It can fall under all three classifications of e-bike laws and toggle between 750 watts and 1,000 continuous watts with a max power output of 1,500 watts.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.5ah, or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: Up to 82 Miles
- Performance: 160NM of Torque / 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High-grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Mule, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.